Tuesday, August 2, 2011

-Fearless-Jazmine Sullivan album reviews

Hey now, this is a "pretty" Purdie and the first Vincent I would like to say thank you for reading my article. We hope you satisfied.

This is the first of my weekly reviews. Now it is just my view. You can, of course, are entitled to their own, but make sure that you know me so I know the music trying to me on the outside you'll find out that My taste is very similar to most readers, who like R&B and Soul music. Let's Get Started.

When my girlfriend asked me to listen to this week's artist, Jazmine Sullivan, ain't I had no problem make sure item is looking young lady right there.

The first track was pretty beat me groovin' little, but then, the fool began talking and bust Your Windows outside the car. I am going to jump up and grabbed My 38. Hell you gonna "bust the windows out of my car and get away with it.

But as I listened more, which I heard about how some young dude messed this young girl was so bad that it needs something to make feel the same kind of pain she was feeling. Now I can't type a portion of this behavior, but old Vince understand. The song was almost the real Bad feeling for me until the end of the song, the girl when she got hers this devilish laugh.

Most of the rest of the album is just as intelligent, soulful and inventive. I didn't care One Night Stand and switch. They seem to, just as you thought to fill the album, but you might like them so give them a chance.

Highlight the song the album does not need U Bad "believe it or not. The song that you always will have the world mentioning Jazmine Sullivan with Aretha, Gladys and Patti is the amazing Love in with another Man, this alone is worth the price ... an entire album, and his embarrassment this one don't get radio play, but not take Vincent Purdie, soul music don't get no better than that of any artist in any era. This is a classic soul music.

The Album gets from me permanently glasses, shot four and a half out of five.

My girlfriend loaded these songs on my mp3 player and so should you: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.

See y'all next week, and naturally one for Vincent Purdie.

Vincent Purdie review/Album "Fearless" Jazmine Sullivan


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment